Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrguttz  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:30:54 PM(UTC)
mrguttz

Groups: Registered

After the last wash I noticed the blue light indicating the dishes were clean wasn't on. After opening the dishwasher I saw that the bottom of the dishwasher was filled with water. I emptied the dishwasher (all the dishes were clean) and tried pressing the Cancel/Drain button but nothing happened. I tried the Light Wash button but again nothing happened. No lights are on and none of the buttons are working.

I checked the circuit breaker and it did not pop. The only other thing on that breaker is my disposal which is working fine.

The unit is only two weeks old but was an open box, no warranty deal ( it had a cosmetic damage). If it is a simple thing to change a part I would like to try before calling in a repairman.

Thermal fuse? Is it tough to change?

Keith
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.