Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CatsR  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 10:56:52 AM(UTC)
CatsR

Groups: Registered

:confused: How does one access the lower oven relay board? The lower oven hasn't worked for years and I finally decided to replace the relay.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

pb9003  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:21:49 AM(UTC)
pb9003

Originally Posted by: CatsR Go to Quoted Post
:confused: How does one access the lower oven relay board? The lower oven hasn't worked for years and I finally decided to replace the relay.

The controls for both ovens are on the top, but you must remove the oven from the wall to access. Relay boards are different if the lower oven is not convection.
CatsR  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 5:59:49 AM(UTC)
CatsR

Originally Posted by: pb9003 Go to Quoted Post
The controls for both ovens are on the top, but you must remove the oven from the wall to access. Relay boards are different if the lower oven is not convection.

:) After struggling with with screws that didn't need to be removed, we finally pulled the oven partially out and discovered the access panel to the relay board. It took just a few minutes to install the board and the lower oven was back in business. Thanks for the help.
pb9003  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 6:29:04 AM(UTC)
pb9003

glad I could help. Getting a schematic from Dacor is like pulling teeth - they're more worried about the customer suing them than they are about assisting in getting their product operating again. So you didn't need to remove the oven completely from the cabinet? I need to replace the relay board in mine, since it blew out when I replaced the lightbulb.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply