Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pegi  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2007 5:03:58 PM(UTC)
Pegi

Groups: Senior Expert

Hi, my name is Pegi and I Own my own business which was founded by my late husband in 1978. We serve North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma. I am a tech and train my own employees. I currently have one full time tech besides myself. I take all calls and dispatch them out and help out with overflow repairs that may come into the shop. We specialize in the Whirlpool and GE brands and have worked for LG, but do work on most except for the high-end brands...We are type 1 certified for sealed system repairs and specialze in refrigerated window units, I stopped doing sealed systems on the R-12 systems awhile back, just refer them to others....Please visit my website as it contains my contact information...I changed my business name from Sam's Service Senter after Sams Club moved into this city because everyone thought we were the service company for Sams....I still get calls every day wanting prices for my "tires and batteries" etc..l:p ....please have a nice day, Pegi ;)
sams appliance and airconditioning repair and parts
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Admin / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2007 12:01:29 AM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Appliance repair for the following areas:

Altus
Archer City
Bowie
Bridgeport
Cache
Comanche
Decatur
Duncan
Electra
Fort Sill
Frederick
Gainesville
Graham
Grandfield
Healdton
Henrietta
Holliday
Iowa Park
Jacksboro
Lawton
Lone Grove
Marlow
Newcastle
Nocona
Olney
Pottsboro
Ringling
Sanger
Seymour
Snyder
Temple
Throckmorton
Vernon
Walters
Waurika
Whitesboro
Wichita Falls

Service and repair for:

Cooktops
Dishwashers
Dryers
Microwaves
Ovens
Ranges
Refrigerators
Trash Compactors
Washers
Window A/C Units

Brands repaired:

Estate
GE
Hotpoint
Kenmore
LG
Roper
Whirlpool
and others
dgdl441  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:30:59 PM(UTC)
dgdl441

Online shopping has been a trend now, so if you want to buy cheap boots isn`t a problem. The important question is what kind of boots style you like, in order to show it in front of your loved person? If so, the best quality and cheap boots is essential. our company Ugg boots not only beautiful but also very good quality,that is why in winter, best choices for women boots must be ugg boots. So where can buy best quality and cheap ugg boots. It is the focus of this article. First of all,the Internet so developed, it is also more stores of ugg boots will dazzling you, right? So hard to get one pairs nice boots to fited yourself. You have to sure your size, color, or even boot`s weight you have to consider too. When you think about the appearance of the boots, then you can start shopping. Here in ugg,ugg boots,cheap ugg boots,ugg boots online-www.ugg5803.com you can find all the newest ugg boots, and sizes are also able to choose, as long as you know your size. If you want to get big quantity of ugg boots or wholesale ugg boots,you also can choose from ugg,ugg boots,cheap ugg boots,ugg boots online-www.ugg5803.com. All the ugg boots are designed by the designer, using a high-grade suede material. Also ugg boots been made exquisite, so it can been a birthday gift or Christmas gift too !If you login web site after do not know how to deal,Can also be contacted,Their contact email is: service@ugg5803.com.If you have any better suggestions for products or website,You can also passed this email to contact. Original article: Transfer from ugg,ugg boots,cheap ugg boots,ugg boots online-www.ugg5803.com reproduced please specify
Jaronbaer  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 1:34:05 AM(UTC)
Jaronbaer

Looking for Buy Abercrombie? Find exactly what you want today.Bargain Prices. Smart Deals. Save on Abercrombie Wholesale!Looking for Buy Abercrombie? Find exactly what you want today. Buy Save on Wholesale Abercrombie&Fitch Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
Jaronbaer  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:43:33 AM(UTC)
Jaronbaer

Buy Chanel Outlet And Save Big - Low US Shipping & Fast! Shop the Latest Chanel Outlet Styles Up 40% off Retail at Bluefly.Best Value for Chanel Wholesale. Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! Buy Save on Wholesale Chanel Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply