Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marksworld  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007 11:06:27 AM(UTC)
marksworld

Groups: Registered

Hello...

I opened the chassis on this microwave oven and have a complete inside view, yet I cannot locate the fuse or fuse holder box to determine if the fuse, in fact, needs to be replaced. The panel states its a 15 amp fuse cat#WB27X7.. Can you help me locate the fuse panel or box?

thanks...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Admin / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007 12:28:31 PM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The fuse is located on the power board, right by the low voltage transformer. See number 1626 on the diagram below.

Hope this helps.

UserPostedImage
marksworld  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:55:02 PM(UTC)
marksworld

Thanks for helping me locate the fuse area for the Hotpoint microwave. I was able to replace the badly worn fuse with a new (15) amp buss type. I assembled its original condition.The oven did turn on upon first plugging it in, however, after initially doing a first test to start the microwave cycle it failed and the power shut down. I opened it up again and surely this time saw the new blown fuse. I did it a second time..just to be sure...and the same failure occured...Now I put in the last and 3rd 15amp fuse. I have set the clock and decided to leave it plugged but not start the microwave on timer. Hope you can give me a final clue to what happened and why it keeps shorting out...My patience at this level is about to expire also.

Thankyou..
Mark
dmiller3435  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2009 10:44:10 AM(UTC)
dmiller3435

I Have An Amana Over The Stove Mw. The Fuse Is Blown But I Do Not See Where It Is Located To Replace It. The Model Number Is Mvh350c
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply