Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kleverkn  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 4:57:06 PM(UTC)
kleverkn

Groups: Registered

I currently have a GE Artica PSC23MGPA BB Refrigerator/Freezer. Over the past year or so I have had to remove the plastic channels inside the freezer door every few weeks in order to clear the ice blockage that accumulates and prevents the ice from dispensing properly. The problem is fixed temporarily for about a month when the issue is encountered again although the timeframe in between occurrences seems to be getting shorter. I also noticed ice crystals on the exterior of the ice maker.

Any thoughts on what might be occurring and is it an easy fix to perform yourself? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.