Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Philip Wolke  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:41:16 AM(UTC)
Philip Wolke

Groups: Registered

I have read the other posts reguarding this problem. My dishwasher is filling just fine. I took the advise from another post and added 1/2 gallon of water just to make sure. My lower arm is still not turning.

The last couple of loads has left hard soap residue on my dishes. Then, the last load I washed the soap was still sitting on the bottom of the dishwasher and all over the plates by the soap dispenser. I ran it through another cycle with the same results. I washed the load by hand and ran it through another cycle with no dishes. The soap is still on the door and the bottom of my dishwasher.

During this last cycle I have opened the door many times and the spray arm never moves.

Im not sure what to try next.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.