Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Al R.  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:59:43 PM(UTC)
Al R.

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Can't find a schematic for your dryer, but will give you wiring ifo.
The heater wires are a larger gauge and usually red, these two go to pins 1& 2 of the motor, no polarity required. The blue wire goes to pin 5, the white/red wire goes to pin 4, and the black wire goes to pin 6. Your centrifical switch should have the wire tabs color coded, unless the label fell off.
If you scrambled the wires going to the motor windings from the centrifical switch, I can look that up later.

--
Hi.
I have one similar diswasher motor that I got from a broken machine yrs ago and I want to use it for something else.
Maybe you can help me.
I want to know how to make it run, because I have tried all the wires and so far no luck.
It has white, black, red and blue. The motor # is 5KH22EJ074As. I tried first the white one with each one of the others and nothing, then each color with another...nothing. What should I do to make it run?...Thanks:o
Egor50  
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:37:06 PM(UTC)
Egor50

See Poor guy gave up for lack of information! Buy New! Corporations win out every time! Without proper Service info your "maze" only leads to make em richer! When I was a kid I repaired television sets. This was in the 60s and 70s they were "hybrids" tube and transistor together. And for $3 you could go to the local TV repair shop and get a "Sams Photofact" for any model of TV or radio, or console phonagraph made! Service made easy! But then ICs started and service was no longer viable. Toss it and buy another one. Only America does this to such an extent that it is frowned upon by most of the world. Why? How do we go from an orderly service library for every television made (And that is pre computer days!) being a thriving business to "GONE"? I know how. And the same thing is happening in the larger appliances but more slowly. There is no guess work involved. The fix is in, the game is rigged and America is dying economically due to a group of less than 1%. Think its over the top thinking? Well then just keep spending, and spending. Its the control of spending itself that makes them and breaks us. Thats a fact. My heart goes out to this guy.
richappy  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2010 1:15:55 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The age of the universal motor is over. For example, if you wanted a motor for a grinder, the only motor suitable would be a dryer motor, but now they are all open frame motors, and there are no longer motor mounts for them, you have to make them.
Egor50  
#14 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2010 11:08:18 AM(UTC)
Egor50

But there are still some around, you have to get 2 pillow blocks and get shafted! But guess what? Bench grinders are 39.00! Deltas too! The trend has done wonders for the power tool world. I have so many good power tools now I need to rent storage for them! But...there is no reason to charge what they do for replacement motors for appliances. these big guysdo stuff like this because it adds up...to personal bonuses. how do you think they get to retire on the numbers they do? 20 - 30 million in severances? and the stockholders doing good too! Look at ink jet printer ink! Same crowbar...
Band  
#15 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2011 4:20:21 PM(UTC)
Band

Originally Posted by: Al R. Go to Quoted Post
--
Hi.
I have one similar diswasher motor that I got from a broken machine yrs ago and I want to use it for something else.
Maybe you can help me.
I want to know how to make it run, because I have tried all the wires and so far no luck.
It has white, black, red and blue. The motor # is 5KH22EJ074As. I tried first the white one with each one of the others and nothing, then each color with another...nothing. What should I do to make it run?...Thanks:o

It's easy...you have two winding, the first one it's the run winding and the other one it's the auxiliary winding. The run winding have 3-7 ohms and the auxiliary have 6-10 ohms and it's connect in serial with a capacitor 23.5 uf.

the L1(120vac) go with the blue motor wire
the neutral(white) go with the white and the red motor wire
the capacitor is connect with the black motor wire
for start the motor pulse the blue motor wire with the capacitor it's simply