Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TJ68  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 9, 2010 10:28:53 AM(UTC)
TJ68

Groups: Registered

I ordered a new timer for my Maytag Atlantis gas dryer, model #MDG7460AWQ, because it would no longer turn on when the timer knob was pulled out. Other than that, it was running fine at the time. I installed the new timer and it would not shut off, whether it was in timed mode or the dampness detection mode. I called in and a new timer was sent to me. That timer is doing the same thing, it won't shut off in either mode. It dries fine, but it will run until manually stopped. Is there something else wrong or do I have another bad timer?
And the vent is clear, I checked that again last night.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.