Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 11:13:04 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/13/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1

Great running Disposal. Would like to replace Standard stainless steel sink flange (WC15X10001) with a similar part, but in an Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish. Internet Search only turns up Stainless Steel replacements. Looking for an aftermarket replacement since it does not appear GE supplies. Note: GE uses this same sink flange on 10 of their Models (GFB1060F/760F/760H, GFC1020F/320F/323F/325F/530F/530H/533F)

Any pointers would be appreciated. Disposal on the floor. :cool:
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.