Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
leapn  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 6:20:29 AM(UTC)
leapn

Groups: Registered

Piece of junk Emerson microwave door won't open. You press the door open mechanism button, it goes all the way in, but the door stays shut. I'm unscrewing fasteners at this moment in time. Now I'm sorry I threw away my Dad's bulletproof 20 year old microwave. He's looking down from heaven, saying, "See, I told you not to throw away my microwave." So, is there any way to get the door open besides the crowbar technique I'm considering? How difficult is it to get whatever part I need and install it?

thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.