Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vtcyclist  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2007 4:55:28 AM(UTC)
vtcyclist

Groups: Registered

Greetings,

I have a Neptune (MAH5500BWW model). Purchased new 2001. Motor and motor control board were replaced with updated version a couple years ago. (LR code)

Now: Usually washer will start and run wash cycle but will not spin. Then gets LR Code and stops. Occassionally the LR code will appear in the first 5 minutes of wash cycle. Choosing different types of wash cycles does not affect this condition.

I put the washer in Service Mode. It will complete the quick spin test without problems. Went through the quick cycle test without error codes. Will individually operate all the functions (can't remember the name of these tests) except Motor control board function, in which nothing happens.

Help codes stored are One Locked Rotor (08) and Motor Control Not Powered(42)

Fault codes stored were all 6's, Rotor Locked.

R11 and Q6 are visually good. I think, but am not positive that the Wax motor is the newer black plunger one.

Everything seems to work in one fashion or another, yet it will not run through a wash cycle.

In my reading the Wax Motor Door Lock seems to be problemmatic. Could this be the root of my symptoms?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Don
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.