Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Apeche  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2007 3:18:54 PM(UTC)
Apeche

Groups: Registered

During the spin cycle the washer is all over the place (like when clothes are not distributed evenly). The drum is leaning to one side when not operating and it flip flops all over the place(great technical terms, eh?:rolleyes: . I am trying to find a way to open the front panel to see what it is wrong but I'm not sure on how to go about it. Any ideas anyone?:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

krysysjeep  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2008 7:55:59 AM(UTC)
krysysjeep

Same problem - must determine how to open panels. Please advise if you found an answer
1Harvey  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:51:48 PM(UTC)
1Harvey

Look for schematic on-line to remove panels-its very easy. I am no expert on appliances, but the springs to balance the washer need to be adjusted for the tub to be level. The right rear spring and rubber boot must be adjusted-turned all the way up, onto the white plastic gromet. The front one not adjusted-turned up as far as the back right rear-this is due to the washer motor is in front and weights the front left down. There again not an expert on this, but seems to have been the problem mine had, after a tenant constantly put to large of loads of laundry into it.
rosenbudget  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 5:31:21 PM(UTC)
rosenbudget

The way to take the top and front off. Is to slide a putty blade wraped in tape across the space between the top of washer and front. To take the Top off you must first unscrew the pieces in the back. When doing this be carefully its easy to drop or loose the pieces you can then left off the top.
The front panel you can then lift off. This how I saw a repair man do it and then I did it