Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fligirl1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 11:23:04 AM(UTC)
fligirl1

Groups: Registered

Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Model #110.27087604. My washer had an error code "ld". I removed the hoses from the pump and discovered loose change in the pump that was probably jamming the impeller. I removed the coins and after fishing more coins out 3 more times the washer started giving me a "sd" code. I checked the impeller and there is definite damage to one of the wings but the others are intact. I ran it through another wash and it again stopped this time with no change in the pump. I ran it through a diagnostic test and received and error code of F32. I pressed the same button for 3 more seconds and C0 displayed and the washer started by its self for a short time the display read C1 - C7 then it stopped. I have run it through another wash cycle and everything seems fine, but at the end of the cycle an inch of water remains in the bottom of the plastic tub. Is this normal? And is it normal that a coin should get under the agitator and into the bottom of the plastic outer tub?:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.