Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rkpatt  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 4, 2008 8:29:47 AM(UTC)
rkpatt

Groups: Registered

I am looking at purchasing an LG french door type refrigerator( w/o door water and ice dispenser) for about $ 1500 . The shelving system and track on the freezer seems more well thought out than the Amana , Kenmore etc ( ok . I know it is subjective ) . How do the LG appliances compare in reliability / parts / repair cost compare to the other major brands ?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

tommyboy84  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 5, 2008 2:20:45 AM(UTC)
tommyboy84

Groups: Registered

I had the same concerns about LG when I went shopping for a new refrigerator. My wife and I really like the style and features of a LG french door style refrigerator but wondered about reliability. I learned that Home Depot will sell their customers a 100% service and parts 5 yr. warranty for any refrigerator they sell for $100. If they have to come out twice for the same repair within that 5 yrs, they will replace the refrigerator with a new one. The customer deals directly with Home Depot, that way you don't have to worry about LG. That made me feel better about purchasing the LG, we just have not decided on which model. Hope that helps.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply