Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tim H.  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2007 8:07:45 PM(UTC)
Tim H.

Groups: Registered

I've been dealing with this problem for about a year now and I've finally got fed up with it. Once in a blue moon this ice maker will make a batch of ice. The (for lack of a better term) dump arm will stop midway and not complete the cycle. The ice maker will fill with water but will not make another batch for several days or even several weeks.

I finally got around to replacing the ice maker today, however, it's been four hours and it still hasn't made any ice. I have filled the tray with water but it still hasn't dumped. Is there something that I'm missing. Could I have installed a bad ice maker. I bought it through a reputable dealer.

Also, there is a led light that blinks three times in succession, does anyone know what that means. I know my bin is empty but is that what that means??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.