Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
clarkl  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2009 11:02:14 AM(UTC)
clarkl

Groups: Registered

I have ice building up inside the freezer on the bottom of the compartment. I replaced the door gasket and feel certain this was the problem because the top right and left corners of the door had black sediment ( probably from sucking air ), and the inside of the door between the compartment and the outer door housing I had ice build up on the upper section of the door. I cleaned up all of the ice build up and installed the new gasket and where the gasket was folded in shipping it is a little deformed and is still not sealing properly. What can I do to help the gasket to lay down and seal this door?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.