Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bdmbluegrass  
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:50:50 PM(UTC)
bdmbluegrass

Groups: Registered

I was having a problem with front control panel acting erratically. Wrinkle Shield light would come on and nothing would start up or respond. Could not even get error codes to display. Looked online with many answers that always came back from bad Door Switch to bad Circuit Control Board or bad Front Panel Circuit Board. Well, after going through and testing every single component on the machine, I finally found the contacts in the wiring harness plug that plugs into the main circuit board and comes from the front panel control board. It has all blue wires with the exception of one black wire. Adjusted contacts with a small screwdriver to make better contact, reassembled, plugged it in and all problems went away. Glad to have found problem and saved many dollars.

Read more: http://forum.appliancepartspros...cally.html#ixzz4Zql56aMH
Appliance Repair Forum - Free Service from Appliance Parts Pros
Gene  
#12 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 1:44:52 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your diagnosis and repair with us. It is not often we see a failed wiring harness plug, so your post was very illuminating and instructive.

Thanks again, and good luck with your dryer.
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2023 6:49:35 AM(UTC)

United States

I have WED9400SW0 that has F25 error code. I have cleaned the lint from everywhere in the dryer. I replaced the hi-limit thermostat and thermal cut off. The thermal fuse has continuity. The outlet thermistor has 11.9 ohms resistance at 70° F. Checked moisture sensors. All connections seem to be fine. Still stuck on F25 / Sensing. Not sure what else needs to be done. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2023 6:50:11 AM(UTC)

United States

I have WED9400SW0 that has F25 error code. I have cleaned the lint from everywhere in the dryer. I replaced the hi-limit thermostat and thermal cut off. The thermal fuse has continuity. The outlet thermistor has 11.9 ohms resistance at 70° F. Checked moisture sensors. All connections seem to be fine. Still stuck on F25 / Sensing. Not sure what else needs to be done. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply