Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Henry_jew  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:03:19 AM(UTC)
Henry_jew

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hey guys,
It has noticed that our air conditioner is not blowing cold air for a while. I have read that air filter in the air conditioning system is protecting the conditioner by removing large dirt particles and debris from the air. I haven't removed the same filter for too long. So I think it got filled with dirt and that restricts the airflow to the conditioner. How can I fix this problem? Do I need to approach any HVAC repair service in Mississauga? or Is this something I can fix myself? If so, can someone help me to fix the problem? Please share your thoughts and opinions on it. It would be a great help to me.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

suraiya1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:04:53 PM(UTC)
suraiya1

United States

The same problem is happening with me. I want the solution too. If you will get solution then please help me.
Dan241  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 3:00:00 AM(UTC)
Dan241

My air conditioner broke down very often, I didn't understand what the reason was. Because I always bought the best and most expensive air conditioners, when buying I was always told that the air conditioner I was buying would never break down. I live in Singapore, started looking for air conditioner servicing Singapore. I was advised by a very good friend one company, said they do everything perfectly. Furthermore, I went to them and besides they have solved my problem, they have consulted me how to use conditioner, how to avoid it. I was very satisfied. Now I want to buy a heater for the pool, I hope I will find one.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 11, 2021 7:30:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JonSklar  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 27, 2021 10:25:23 PM(UTC)
JonSklar

United States

A clean filter will do a better job of trapping air particles and help prevent contaminated air from being pulled in from places like the attic and crawl space. I like to suggest that you should change out the air filters at regular basis and It would be more advisable to hire HVAC contractors who can do the job more efficiently. That does seem like a smart thing to do.
Anna657  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2023 12:20:19 AM(UTC)
Anna657

There are many options available and you can also read this thread to find out the 12 Highest ISEER Rating AC in India i also bought from their suggestion
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply