Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JROTN  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 5:12:45 PM(UTC)
JROTN

Groups: Registered
United States

12 months ago the dishwasher flooded the kitchen. I found that the short hose from the circulator pump had come off the sump housing. I tried to put it back on twice, and each time I did, it would work its way back off after being run a few times and flood the kitchen. The first time I used just a zip tie, the second time I used super weatherstrip adhesive and a zip tie. I could not find a clamp to fit the hose and the hose is no longer available. I purchased part # WPW10418332 pump and motor assembly that came with the pump and hoses attached, it ran six months fine. Last night it FLOODED the kitchen again. I checked it out and the small straight hose had again disconnected from the sump housing. It seems like maybe the pump is dead heading somehow, could it be something with the diverter motor not positioning the diffuser properly and causing a deadhead situation? The dishwasher also never completes a normal wash cycle, but has been running all other cycles fine.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.