Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Aaron R  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 1:34:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Frigidaire FFBD2411NS6B

My dishwasher is having draining problems. Checking first for a clog, I pulled out the end of the drainpipe and blew into it to try to clear out any clogs. It took a while but eventually it made it through to the dishwasher basin. But it still didnt drain.

I then removed the drainpipe and re-attached. I never found anything that would clog it. But when I reassembled it, it worked...for a bit. It would run for a few minutes then stop working and some lights on the console would flash and water would be pooled in the tub. Usually after a few minutes if I closed the door again, the drain would activate and the water would clear out (without me starting the wash cycle or pressing any buttons). But when I try to start it again, the same issue happens.

Looking online, one possible issue is the drain pump, so I replaced that two days ago. I pulled out the dishwasher and replaced the pump, then ran a few cycles with the dishwasher outside its cabinet. It worked fine and I put it back in. Today another load was ready and I am again having the same issues. I just looked at the Check Ball and as far as I can tell it seems fine. As far as I can tell, the flapper valve seems fine as well.

Only other things I can think of are the heating element or a short in the control panel.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 21, 2022 1:37:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Fix model number

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.