Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dcgtechnologies  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 1, 2021 9:38:54 PM(UTC)
dcgtechnologies

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello. I am new to the forum and I have a Samsung Front Loader model WF56H9100AG/A2 Washer. When it is on the wash cycle the display shows a 4E. I had a local tech come out and tell me the Cold and Hot Water Valves need to be replaced and so I ordered the parts and installed them with no issues and I used the genuine Samsung Replacement parts. So I was able to do a few loads with no issues, but then we just tried doing a load tonight and I get an LE Error Code and now I have tried to restart it a few times and now I get the 4E error code again. There are no leaks in the washer as I have watched it run with the lid off. There are no kinks in the hoses. I want to point out that the washer was working again, but then started with the LE error and after about four times of failing with the LE Error Code in then went to start displaying the 4E error code. I am just lost where to go now. I will be calling the repair place again as there diagnosis is wrong. Any other ideas what is could be? Thank you in advance.

Edited by user Saturday, October 2, 2021 9:44:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.