Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rexjred  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 9:35:25 AM(UTC)
rexjred

Groups: Registered
United States

GE GSE25GSHSS. The front panel reads -9 freezer and re-fridge 40. The evaporator does shut off at times, but the refrigerator section is not getting cold enough. Freezer section still doing its job but I don't understand the -9 temperature reading. if you adjust it to 0 and 37 it will stay on -9. I don't think its a seal system problem because the coils are frosted and defrost evenly. Im not sure if the condenser fan is running all the time. I think it is shutting off and on. I unplugged the fridge for 30 minutes and the temperature reading on front panel fridge section did rise to 50 and got went down to 40 overnight. Any help greatly appreciated.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:22:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.