Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MaryHarper  
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 4:56:33 AM(UTC)
MaryHarper

Groups: Registered

thanks for sharing you can check the solution of your problem at this link : Bosch Dishwasher Error Codes: E15, E22, E01, E09 | Error Codes Pro it has worked for me hope it will work you tooo.
Robert777  
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:44:01 PM(UTC)
Robert777

I have been having this error E24 frequently ,but it after a second or third try, the machine will complete the cycle, which means is not a plugged drain
Finally the last three times I have closed the dishwasher door and pushed it in tight.
In all these instances, there was no stopping nor error E24 message
This may be or not the solution
Sammy531  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 10:48:48 PM(UTC)
Sammy531

One more important observation to add to my earlier post: If you remove the filter at the bottom of the dishwasher to clean it out, make sure you clean out the bottom of the cavity that the filter sits in thoroughly before you put the filter back in and turn the dishwasher on. I discovered that after I thought I had completely flushed the drain line that the E24 error came back. Why? Because part of our cleaning routine was to remove the filter and clean it, but we didn't realize that by doing so we were letting small amounts of debris that we didn't remove from the bottom of the filter cavity to get back into the dishwasher and re-clog the drain line all over again! This happened several time until I finally wised up and realized that the very act of removing the filter and cleaning it (but not carefully cleaning out the bottom of the filter cavity in the dishwasher) was re-clogging the line.
perlova  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:49:47 AM(UTC)
perlova

For anyone that is having a problem with Bosch and the E:24 code on startup. Symptom is that it runs the drain pump several time on initial start, and then kicks out the error code.

Check the pump motor by removing it from the bottom of the dishwasher. It's not hard to do and takes about 30 minutes to complete (at least on my SHE6AAF02UC/O6 model).

From the top, looking into the drain sump, there appeared to be no debris clogging the pump impeller. But when I pulled the pump out there was a lot of threads, dental floss and hair wrapped around the motor shaft. It took a bit of patience with tweezers to get it all removed.

I'd like to blame my wife who flosses her teeth and leaves floss in cups and on plates, but I thought better of it, so I won't.

This caused the motor to drag and stall. Initially intermittently but in the end, we could not get the thing started at all.

Now works like new.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2021 9:04:25 AM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you! I cleaned everything, finding a tiny scrap of plastic in the sump and some hard water/food residue grossness. Scrubbed all with vinegar, rinsed, cleaned spray arm, lifted float to hear it click…reassembled with care that impeller cover was on right and everything tightly closed. Same E24 error. Waited for pump, opened - closed door … nope, E24. Well, I’m not quitting on the first fall. Push start, hear pump, count seven, open/close door….success! The cycle completed! I had hopefully thrown a cleaning tablet in the dispenser and maybe that will help. It will be interesting to see if the problem is fixed or if it continues to be intermittent. The flooring was installed after the dishwasher and there isn’t much clearance, so it won’t be easy to pull the sucker out of its hole.

Does anyone know what part controls the advancing of one stage to the next? Is there just one circuit board/processor or is there a separate component for that function?

Thanks a TON for posting this advice. It would not have occurred to me to try popping the door while the pump was running.
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2022 8:05:21 AM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
We are now on our second Bosch dishwasher. Now the new one is giving us the e24 code. Had a plumber check the flow in the lines before we bought the second one. They are two different models. I have blown out the drain lines, sucked out the drain lines with shop vacs, poured hot water down the air gap, replaced the drain hose, et. Now I am going to make an adapator like a can, to seal around the drain cavity of the dishwasher and use it to suck out that drain with a large shop vac. Am considering replacing ever bit of hose or other part (air gap) between the washer and the disposal entry.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply