Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jonwd73  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:10:21 AM(UTC)
jonwd73

Groups: Registered
United States

My washing machine will not get past the initial stage of door locking and drain pump kicking on prior to filling. I inititially thought the water inlet valve was bad so I replaced it. Then I tried with a new pressure switch. All to no avail. I realize now that if I put the washer on spin only, it still won't actually start the cycle, just a few clicks and the intial drain. I have verified 120 volts coming in to the washer, good water pressure and drain pump working (I filled the drum and watched it empty). So now I am at a loss and just throwing parts and money at this thing. Any suggestions out there?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.