Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
olaybolx  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 12:26:15 AM(UTC)
olaybolx

Groups: Registered
Germany

I have a Bosch WM (Germna model) so the F17 is a general error but related to water pressure or water filling/levels.
However, after changing a few parts the problem has not changed. What I observe is the drain pump turning on, pumping the water out (have checked it working) but running for up to 10 minutes, then comes the F17 error. Pressing the start buttong continues the cyle until it happens again near the end of the wash, same thing happens, press start and the wash finishes as normal.

So I am guessing the issue is that the drain pump does not know when to stop pumping so the machine errors out. The question is if this is the case, is there a sensor to tell the pump the machine is now empty so it can continue with the cycle?

If this does not seem the case, any idea why the issue is happening? We have had to lower the temperature to a 20C wash because on higher temp washs this issue happens not 2 times a wash but four or five. Also, if the machine is run empty it does not fault at all.

It's confusing and I am not sure where the problem exactly lies. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Gary
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.