Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NoBrainNoDrain  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 11:05:01 AM(UTC)
NoBrainNoDrain

Groups: Registered
United States

This dishwasher has worked great for us for years but then we kept getting E:25 and E:24 error codes. Looked it up and found it was a drainage problem. I checked the filters and the sump and found no blockages, the impeller spun and the drain hose was clear. (We don't have a garbage disposal, by the way.) From the very beginning when we first started a cycle it always sounded like the drain pump would discharge leftover water from a previous use, then a new cleaning cycle would start. But lately it has sounded like water was draining, stop for a couple of seconds, then start again. After doing this about 3 times everything would stop - no pump noise, no draining sound coming from the sink - and we'd get the error code. Sometimes all the water would be gone and we could start a new cycle but lately nothing has drained. If I remove the water manually we can run a new cycle and clean the dishes until the dishwasher needs to drain and the problem starts all over again. Looked for videos and found info about replacing drain pumps. I ordered here and the part came immediately. I replaced the pump but nothing has changed. Everything is exactly the same. Any thoughts? (I put the model number in the description but I'm not sure if that shows up in the actual post. I have a Bosch dishwasher, Model Number SHE3ARF2UC/14.) I e-mailed Bosch and they weren't much help - only wanted to send out a tech.)

Edited by user Saturday, November 30, 2019 11:51:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not sure the make and model could be seen by everyone.

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.