Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
joshartrip  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:46:49 PM(UTC)
joshartrip

Groups: Registered

All,

Long time lurker first time poster. Im at my wits end, any thoughts or direction would be appreciated.

About a week ago the machine stopped spinning, still fills, drains and runs through the cycle fine, below is what I have done/tested

- First looked to make sure the belt wasnt broken, it was not.

- Thought it was the lid switch, bought a new one, installed it, still nothing

- So thinking maybe I got a dud switch I just by passed it and wired the switch wires together, same result.

- Put the switch back together and tried to reset the motor, nothing

- Checked the motor transmission, seems to turn smoothly in both directions, also by just lightly moving the belt the drum spins pretty easily so Im assuming its not the coupler.

- Looked for the light in the motor to see if it had any fault codes, if Im reading the manual correctly its blinking indicates that its in "normal standby mode" so Im assuming the motor is ok.

- Saw a youtube video of a guy with a clogged water level tube, but mine looks clear and I can hear a click when I blow in it.

- Looked for something between in the inner and outer drum that might be binding but nothing.

- Put it in the factory error checking mode, got an error code for a slow pump, but I assumed that was because I was running the pump with no water to check for a clog, nothing else. Cleared the error code, and ran it a few more cycles hooked up to water with no error codes.

What am I missing here? The only thing I havent done is check the fuse, I can see it on the wiring schematics but I cant for the life of me find it, but would the motor be in "normal standby" mode if the fuse is bad?

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated.

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.