Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ceeyahd1  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:42:48 PM(UTC)
ceeyahd1

Groups: Registered

My front loader LGWM3470HWA has been leaking a little water for a couple of month. Nothing major maybe a couple ounces per load. Last week I ordered a door boot and a door to pump hose thinking it would be one of the 2. The leak is a small drip in the front left corner where the filter housing is located and it seems to only drip when its in the rinse cycle.

I replaced the door boot and looked inside checked everything and there was zero sign of any water on any of the visible parts. Ran the washer after the boot replacement and it still leaked but it started on the rinse cycle and it was not spinning. Today I took the small back panel off and ran the machine and waited for it to leak so I see where the water was coming from. It went through almost an entire wash cycle with filling and draining a couple of times without leaking a drop of water UNTIL it got to the rinse cycle. with the tub going back and forth in the rinse cycle I noticed the leak in the front left corner but I could not see any water leaking looking through the small square hole in the back of the machine.

It drove me crazy that I could not see the leak from the inside back. What could be leaking in the front corner? The filter is on tight and the small drain tubing is on good because I can see it in the back of the machine. What else could be leaking?

Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.