Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lediaz  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:22:46 AM(UTC)
lediaz

Groups: Registered
United States

Does any body happen to know the part number or name of the part in the picture? My washer is missing one as well as the 2 remaining are missing the little part the holds these bolt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZA6kdAI
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

lediaz  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:34:14 PM(UTC)
lediaz

United States

I believe the image didnt upload but this part is like a bolt and right below this is like a plastic cap that in case the bolt falls it falls inside the cap. The bolt is gold color and has a hole where in one end to hold it. If you remvoe the case of the washer and look at the bottom of the support there is this part.
lediaz  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:43:29 PM(UTC)
lediaz

United States

Image, this link works fine. Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/IKevBjj

Edited by user Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:45:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gene  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:02:14 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Why do you need this pin? This pin needed for transportation only. If you still need the part number, the complete model number of the washer would help.
lediaz  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 9:08:03 AM(UTC)
lediaz

United States

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Why do you need this pin? This pin needed for transportation only. If you still need the part number, the complete model number of the washer would help.

oh, are these the transportation/shipping bolts? I didnt know that. My washer is 7mwt96540 whirlpool and because of the issue my washer has I thought this might help. The problem is that it is moving and shaking a lot when spins; yes, I have replaced many many parts already (suspension pads AP3094373 and AP3094518, front legs, spring on rear leveling link, drive block, suspension springs, etc) I believe it moves because the rear right leg can't level due to rust so I am going to try to replace this part as well, but I thought it was moving as well because when the basket spins it moves uncontrolled (not in circle way, but more like eliptical) I havent replaced the balance ring which by the way, after I replaced the drive block now it is like scrapping the plastic inner tub.

I place 2 of these pins and tested it and the washer didn't move at all, but it was on a small load, usually when it moves and shakes worst is on medium, big or extrabig loads.

After all, I believe because of replacing so many things now the washer is worse. I will keep looking for a fix or may be think more seriously about getting a new one :(
Gene  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 3:54:19 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Looks like you are on the right track. The rusted rear leveling leg would definitely cause unbalance and shaking. The part number Part number: 285244
Part number: 285244
Repair video
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply