Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
spdyus  
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:22:18 AM(UTC)
spdyus

Groups: Registered

All,

Have this exact dryer with same issues for the last couple of years. Found that it is a moisture and cold issue. The units are cold sensitive and the control will not illuminate until warmed up. Warming the area with a heater or with a blow dryer will help get the unit going, but can be a nuisance. I have also read that they collect moisture on the pins of the boards which can sometimes be helped by increasing the angle of the machine. I tried this and it helped for a while but the issue did return. The only thing that has helped mine without replacing any parts is to run the unit with nothing in it on HIGH for about 20 to 30 minutes after the last load. I just thought about the moisture issue and tried it a few times and haven't had an issue now for over a year with it. I only do this when the weather is cold of damp, usually below 50 degrees. Just wanted to pass what I have found to work for me, because I know that this can be a real pain. Hope if you are having issues that this will help.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply