Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kenworth48  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:07:14 AM(UTC)
kenworth48

Groups: Registered
United States

I've had this range for about 10 years now and has been working great until a few days ago the oven temp got way to hot and burned my wife's cookies she was baking. She pushed bake, set temp to 350 and oven started at 175. I checked the temp in oven and it showed way above 500 degrees. I shut it off. I then let it cool down to normal.
That same day, I did another test, pushed bake, set temp to 350, then start. This time oven started at 100, and gradually reached 350, oven then beeped 5 times to let me know it had reached 350. However, the temp kept rising and went above 500 until I shut it off.I did this test several more times that day with the same results. My question is what parts do I need for this LG, Model # LRE30453SW/01. Thank you so much.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.