Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
flickf9234  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 2:16:22 PM(UTC)
flickf9234

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner I dishwasher that's about 6 or 7 years old. Up until the past year, it has been working flawlessly. I've always used Jet Dry in the rinse aid dispenser and I've either used Cascade detergent packs or the Kirkland ones from Costco. I would use the Jet Dry dishwasher cleaner every once in a while too. About a year ago, I noticed the dishwasher was leaving a film on everything. Tried dishwasher cleaner to no avail. Did some research, found out it was probably dirty and pulled it completely apart, cleaning all of the parts with Dawn dishwashing liquid. Put it back together and it worked fine until later last year. Pulled it apart again and found it was pretty dirty like it had been before. Cleaned it and have used it some but not much since it was cleaned. I never put grease in the dishwasher and nothing is really that dirty when I load it and I do run the water before to make sure it is hot. When I went to unload the dishes just now, everything is covered again with the same white, greasy residue. I'm currently running LemiShine cleaner in it which I did use late last year. I haven't used it a dozen times since it was last pulled apart so I can't figure out why everything is so dirty again. How to do I check to make sure everything is working properly and heating up to the proper temperatures? This is so frustrating to have an appliance that I keep having to take apart. I don't mind having to clean it every year but I just cleaned it out maybe a month ago only to have everything completely dirty again. Thanks for any ideas.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.