Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bahoefs59  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 9:05:43 AM(UTC)
bahoefs59

Groups: Registered

Recently replaced the defrost heater and thermistor located on the evaporator tube that was bulging on my Hotpoint side by side fridge because of a frosting issue. Seem to solve the problem, but shortly after I still notice a slight frosting on the inside of the freezer section again. But it comes and goes. Then looking at the bottom of the back panel I noticed the gaskets on each side where wrinkling up like they are TOO hot. Is there something else I can check that may be defective? Or is the heater defective, running too long? I am positive the heater I purchased was the correct one for the model I have.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.