Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dmeech  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 2:21:36 PM(UTC)
dmeech

Groups: Registered

Hello.
I am new to this forum.
I have a 2 year old Maytag Centennial Commercial Technology washer.
I don't know the model number but it is without a agiatator. It is a HE machine, top loader.
It has 6 lights. 'sensing' 'wash' 'rinse' 'spin' ' done' 'lid locked'.
When I start a load it goes through the wash cycle normally. Then it jumps to rinse cycle. It does something in rinse cycle for 5 minutes or so then what happens is it is suppose to stop for a few seconds or so in rinse cycle then fill up with water (still in rinse cycle) and then start washing like in wash cycle but w/o detergent. It does this for 5 or so minutes then spins for a few minutes then stop and jump into spin cycle.
But my machine does not complete the rinse cycle it does not fill up with water and wash. It fills up with a little bit of water then jumps right into spin cycle. And when the spin cycle starts it does not spin fast like suppose to the machine does not vibrate hard like it is suppose to and the cloths come out still a bit soaked after this spin cycle.
So if my machine malfunctions like this I stop it and put my dial on 'rinse and spin' and the machine goes through the rinse and spin cycles correctly.
And another thing. Occasionally the machine will work correctly but more often than it malfunctions.
Can somebody please maybe help me to diagnose this issue please.
Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.