Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
davidbackhaus  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:15:35 PM(UTC)
davidbackhaus

Groups: Registered

Ok no one has been able to figure this out yet but its a problem

Dishwasher has always worked fine. The last couple months almost always the dishes are dirty and soap is not gone.

I have found that we low on water. Here is what is happening and what I have done.

Turn the machine on - it washes fine with the right amount of water for 2-4 minutes.

Then the circ pump will continue to run and water will only dribble out of arms.
I can look in the disposal and watch the water dribble into the drain. So I know that water is coming out of the unit somehow.

I have a high loop - confirmed by repairman and has always worked
I have replaced the water fill valve... brand new .. again working at start of cycle
I have replaced with the retro kit the drain hose and it now has the new plastic part on the side with the new hose. I can see in the plastic part the water start to inch up and then dribble into the drain side.

I have run it without the hose on the disposal it still will drain.
It is not the drain pump as it is not running and you can clearly see the speed of the drain when it is running.

Somehow and I do not believe its a siphon as water only runs out during the circulation phase and takes a few min to start.

I have unplugged the drain pump and still have the issue.

I do not have a drain valve on this that anyone can point out.

Why is water leaving the machine leaving me with not enough to clean the dishes?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.