Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DealerMan  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:27:01 AM(UTC)
DealerMan

Groups: Registered

After much research and a bit of sweat, I'm stumped over the pump. Washer will fill, agitate, spin, cycle properly, but the pump won't drain the water. Pulling the drain hose from the sewage inlet will of course let the water out quite nicely. No clogs anywhere, and the pump spins as well as a new one (which I haven't installed yet). The belt is good, reasonably tight. Is the timer at fault? There is no tell-tale noise from the control panel when it hits the drain cycle like I've heard before. The one circuit board that's visible under the timer appears to be ok, no burns, etc. It's a Maytag top-loading washer, model MAV7057AWW, serial # 10571146YD. I appreciate any insight.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.