Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
firesice18  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:28:55 AM(UTC)
firesice18

Groups: Registered

I have a Samsung DW80F600UTSAA/01 in the house we recently purchased and it was brand new when we moved in 6 months ago. The owners did not leave me any receipts so I cannot have any warranty work done and am trying to fix it myself. It keeps flashing the Smart Auto and Heavy lights during the wash cycle and will not move onto the dry cycle. Here is what I have done so far:

1) Replaced 6' drain hose (w/o high loop) with an 8' drain hose WITH a high loop into the garbage disposal. Is this too long or something? Seems like it got worse after doing this...

2) Replaced main PCB. The original PCB was allowing the dishwasher to wash and drain like 4 times before giving me the error code which did not seem right to me. I would think it should only wash and drain once before giving an error code. After replacing the main PCB, the dishwasher ran a few cycles all the way through and then began giving the error again. Now, though, it will wash and drain once, and then give the Smart Auto and Heavy error code. There is still water in the bottom of the dishwasher after error.

3) I have removed the drain pump, cleaned out the interior, blown out all of the hoses (which were all clear) and still get the same error.

4) I have ordered a new Case Brake assembly which is coming in today, to try.

If I push the drain button, the dishwasher will drain. I can watch it in the garbage disposal. I just cannot for the life of me understand why on earth it won't drain properly during the Normal cycle.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.