Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
essorjsmith  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:57:53 PM(UTC)
essorjsmith

Groups: Registered

My Bosch Axxiss washer stopped spinning. I ran the diagnostic test and determined the motor was not working. After removing the motor I noticed that one of the six blue wires in the small connector plug for the motor had broken off. It seems there is no easy way to take apart the connector to reconnect the wire. Is that true? Should I try and apply a small amount of solder to reconnect it, or is there some trick to mechanically reconnecting the wire?

Thanks

Richard
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

steve.nelson1924  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 10:43:07 AM(UTC)
steve.nelson1924

Hey all. Having the exact same problem on our Bosch Axxis washer. Be replaced the brushes about a month ago and just the other day it's drum stopped spinning again. When pulling the motor out to check the brushes again one of the wires in the six wire harness connector pulled out very easily. It doesn't look like there's any easy way to replace the separated wire. Anyone got any ideas? We would really rather not pay for a new $60 wiring harness. Thanks in advance!!

-Steve
steve.nelson1924  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2017 1:57:49 PM(UTC)
steve.nelson1924

Hey all. Having the exact same problem on our Bosch Axxis washer. Be replaced the brushes about a month ago and just the other day it's drum stopped spinning again. When pulling the motor out to check the brushes again one of the wires in the six wire harness connector pulled out very easily. It doesn't look like there's any easy way to replace the separated wire. Anyone got any ideas? We would really rather not pay for a new $60 wiring harness. Thanks in advance!!

-Steve
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply