Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bradf79  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 5:31:57 AM(UTC)
bradf79

Groups: Registered

I have a a PLEB27M9EC oven / microwave combination. My microwave is not working, the timer counts down and the light comes on but no heating or spinning. I figured out if I press on the door open button slightly, it will begin heating. I assume this means the door sensor switch needs replaced but I cannot figure out how to get the panel off. I've uploaded some pictures:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I've removed the stainless steel think piece that wraps the control panel. I see no screws that are securing the panel from sliding up and being removed. When I pry on the right side I see The clips and it definitely looks like it must slide up to come out. I cannot slide it up because the black metal lip on the top of the unit is blocking it.

Does anyone have any experience on removing this panel?

Can anyone help?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.