Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jmscholen  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:41:14 AM(UTC)
jmscholen

Groups: Registered

My frig has started acting up....the frig will operate fine and then stops cooling and temperature will increase without starting backup to meet the control temps...then it starts up and cools down to the correct settings and then randomly stops again and then warms up past the control settings where anything in the freezer will melt and then it starts up again randomly. Everything else seems to work. I ran though the diagnostic tests and nothing revealed itself. I cant recall if I ran the diagnostic while it was acting poorly, but I will later tonight when I get home from work....

Any suggestions?
:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

jmscholen  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:31:43 PM(UTC)
jmscholen

I ran the diagnostic test while it was not working and it would not complete the 3rd test cycle. I ran thru the diagnostics yesterday while it worked and it went thru the three built in test cycles then. Not sure what this says. I attached the schematic from the back of the frig explaining the test cycles.
jmscholen attached the following image(s):
image.jpg
jmscholen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:25:45 PM(UTC)
jmscholen

Start relay is going bad...today was the first day I heard it clicking. Off to sears to get a replacement.:)