Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vjurukov  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 6:41:28 AM(UTC)
vjurukov

Groups: Registered

Hi,

following previous threads related to very long cycles of Bosch dishwashers I decided to remove the control board and see if I have the same problem, burned solder connection. And that was the case. In another post on the web one person actually replaced the heater relay itself (claims that re-soldering will not solve the problem for long) with one that has higher amps, the original is 10A he replaced that with 12A.
So couple of questions: is it a good idea to do that? If yes I have another issue: on the attached photo you can see that there are 5 connections for the relay but one of them is not soldered (in red circle) and the burned one in in yellow square. Is that on purpose or it was missed during manufacturing. I cannot find the diagram for this circuit board to see what is going on there.

Thanks for the help.
vjurukov attached the following image(s):
Bosch.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.