Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MikeO17  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:09:47 PM(UTC)
MikeO17

Groups: Registered

My kenmore elite dishwasher model # 630.16303400 keeps filling with water and leaking on the floor when turned off. When turned it starts a 9 minute wash cycle. When the cycle is cancelled, it constantly drains until turned off. A repair came to look at it and said that he had to take it to his shop. He couldn't find anything wrong with it and blamed the problem on a slow or clogged drain. I inspected all of the plumbing under the sink and there is no obstruction. After reinstalling the washer, it worked properly for one wash cycle. The next morning it was full with water and leaking again and it's stuck on the 9 minute wash cycle.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.