Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
7Bucks  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 5:45:37 PM(UTC)
7Bucks

Groups: Registered

I just recently installed a door latch, 3 or 4 months ago plus one to 2 yrs. ago upper and lower dish trays? Today after supper the DW 4 the first time in 6-7 yrs. "SLOWLY" counts down Sticking at different clock times and making a clicking noise as though the timer was actually moving. Opening the front door and shouting it would at times help decrease the timer and I did hear it drain and add low volumes of water. Could this possible be a bad timer?? If I take it out and apply the correct amount of Voltage to it and possible lube it could I see it running slow or even stopping??? I know that the defrost timers on refrigerators stick & stop working. Why not these timers? What do Use think??? I haven't really taken this baby completely apart yet but I'm guessing the timer is on the front door connected to the main board with either 24 vdc or 115 ac running it with a 5 or 6 pin connector? Thanking U in advance 4 Ur help and GOD BLESS YOU.:rolleyes:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.