Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CarolynE  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 7:08:14 PM(UTC)
CarolynE

Groups: Registered

I would really appreciate any insight to assist, as last time I posted I received 0 replies.:( However, on that issue, I persevered, discovered and did fix that issue.

THIS time there are a couple of issues. Most important is that it just Stopped! It went through most of the cycle and at some point just stopped. The lights I pressed were still on and solid (normal and energy saver dry), but water still in bottom and clearly cycle not finished. Also pushing the cancel button, that button lights up but nothing happens. No sound either. Press cancel again and it powers off. I can select the normal wash and start again too and just nothing happens. I haven't taken it apart yet because it' slate. Is this clearly a thermal fuse issue?

Secondary issue is that for the last month or so, the dishwasher door continuously pops open during washing. You close it and it starts again, but it's almost as if some air pressure in there changes and pushes the door open. Extremely annoying because when you start at night, go to bed, you wake up in the morning to not completely cleaned dishes. I tried fiddling with the latch, you know, pressing it down or up to make the click contact "more" but to no avail.

I would reallllllllly appreciate it if I could get some replies. Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.