Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cmuljadi  
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:44:26 PM(UTC)
cmuljadi

Groups: Registered

Hi I have SHV6803 with stainless steel outer door. The handle bar came off. Nothing was broken. I just have to screw that in. I think I need to take out the outer door to install the handle again. Am I right? I just read this thread. Do I need to remove those T20 screw? I don't plan to take the inner door out if I can.

Thanks for your help.
murrali  
#32 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 12:17:34 AM(UTC)
murrali

Is it possible to reattach the dishwasher door, with the dishwasher in a vertical position?

I have replaced the door guards, but am having a hard time sliding the door into place on the model SHU6805UC/U12. Any advice or pictures would be helpful.
Gene  
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:07:36 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Make sure you install the door guards right. The outer door panel should be installed while the door is in upright position.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Bosch SHU6805 UC/12 (FD 8003-) Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
File Attachment(s):
Door guards.doc (65kb) downloaded 21 time(s).
totallynuts  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:29:22 PM(UTC)
totallynuts

We brought a new dishwasher from Bosch and love it but 6 months after we brought it the chrome piece broke on it, we are trying to get a replacement part but am having trouble trying to get in touch with Bosch. In the meantime I husband who is a machines, came up with a piece that fits behind it and it solves the problem, there is no way that piece can break now, so soon as we get our new part we are in good shape. It was a easy fit.:D
kayexalate  
#35 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 1:57:01 PM(UTC)
kayexalate

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Make sure you install the door guards right. The outer door panel should be installed while the door is in upright position.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Bosch SHU6805 UC/12 (FD 8003-) Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Hi, I know this thread is 5yo, but i thought I'd give it a try. I have a Bosch shu6805uc/u12 diswasher and the control module went bad. I was a to remove it fairly quickly by removing the door panel and the fascia.

While I'm waiting for the new control module to arrive, I wanted to reattach the door panel and fascia.

I basically had to put the outer door panel and the fascia assembly together beforehand and then screw them all back as one piece onto the dishwasher.

This was a bit easier because i didn't have to connect the control unit wiring connecters and the ground-- but I don't know how I'm going to do that once I have to put the control unit back in after it arrives.

I also didn't put in the door guards since I'll have to reopen it all up anyway to reinstall the control unit.

I assumed I was supposed to do it in reverse order how I took it off.

So in reverse: 1. reinstall the fascia assembly with the control unit in it and connect all the wiring connectors.

2. Install the outer door panel and door guards--however, this proved to be impossible (for me) as I couldn't get the tabs on the top of the door panel to insert into the slots when the fascia was installed due to the angle (tabs were going straight up and when inserting the door panel into the fascia that has already been mounted, I had to tilt the door at an angle)

Any advice would be appreciated!!