Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
caroljw58  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2015 11:53:35 AM(UTC)
caroljw58

Groups: Registered

My fridge went hot this weekend...I took off back panel exhaust fan is working...compressor is hot...took off back panel in freezer fan is working...there is a clicking sound every few minutes like it is suppose to make something work so it clicks instead of making it cool? I have looked online done everything from unplugging and back..nothing resetting front panel..nothing just clicks...I have had a icing under the back panel in freezer since I bought it new in 2009 so I assume the defrost has never worked as I have had to defrost every month since purchase...repair put me off til the 1 yr warranty was up and then said I wasn't covered any longer....so I know that the problem now isn't just the defrost isn't working but something else that the thermastat is trying to turn on that is broke,,,is it anything obvious because I can not afford a service call and a bunch of money to repair I just need to know what part is broke? thank you and God Bless
Carol
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.