Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cafelattee  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:20:09 PM(UTC)
Cafelattee

Groups: Registered

the washer has been used on well water since new with no problem but since its aging I figure there will be issues. When the F20 code started coming on most forums said change water inlet valve. I've done that and also had to change water pump F 21 code and found huge washer nuts (sons don't clean pockets) in old pump which broke the propeller.

SO I have good water pressure and supply but the machine will only load from the HOT water. I cut off hot and switch lines just to see if it would use the cold through hot water side (no luck) I then tried switching the wiring harness of hot and cold (of course it didn't work) but I'm really needing to wash clothes not is HOT water.

DO I need a new temperature switch or temp sensor? Not sure of model but purchased in @ 2007 WHere would model number be found:?

It does not have steam just regular duet washer

thank for help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.