Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MachManStan  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:39:27 AM(UTC)
MachManStan

Groups: Registered

Hi All,

I am having a problem with my Frigidaire FPHD2491KFO dishwasher not completely draining. I have removed and cleaned all filters and even took apart the sump assembly and find no obstructions. I also removed the drain hose from the garbage disposal and there is no obstruction there either. I was able to run a rinse only cycle with the drain host removed and the pump is removing some water, but after the complete cycle, there is still water standing in the bottom of the dishwasher. If I open the door and push the cancel button and then shut the door it forces another drain cycle and more water is removed. I did this once more and all but a little water in that can be seen in the bottom of the large particle filter is removed.

I first thought that the problem was the drain pump but now I am not so sure. The water is draining, but it does not drain all of the water on only one drain cycle.

Any ideas on what might be causing this problem would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has access to a service manual for this model, I would like to get a copy.

Thanks,
Stan
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.