Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Solow  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 11:31:32 AM(UTC)
Solow

Groups: Registered

Our seldom used Whirlpool GU1200XTLS dishwasher started blinking the "Normal" LED after a recent power failure. Worked fine prior to that. Pressing the "Cancel" button makes that LED blink also (it is the only other button that responds). No combination of other buttons such as getting into diagnostics mode (ie: pressing the
[FONT='Arial,Bold']HIGH TEMP SCRUB, AIR DRY, HIGH TEMP SCRUB, AIR DRY Or
SANI RINSE, AIR DRY, SANI RINSE, AIR DRY buttons) does anything or affect the Normal and/or Cancel blinking LED(s). Turning off the power for several minutes and turning it back on usually lets the unit run for a short time where it partially fills with water, spins up the wands, and will light up three of the upper right status LEDs (sensing, washing, and refill rinse aid). After about 30 seconds or less the unit shuts off leaving water in the bottom of the machine. During the 30 seconds while the machine is actually running, the Normal and Cancel LEDs go out and no other washing cycle options are displayed or respond to button presses. Shortly after it stops running the Normal LED starts blinking again.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial,Bold'][/FONT]
[FONT='Arial,Bold']Prior to this the unit had not been run for about a year and operated perfectly at that time.[/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.