Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
newhouse  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 4:18:59 PM(UTC)
newhouse

Groups: Registered

I have a LG Tromm dryer (electric) that quit heating a few weeks ago. I found that the hi-limit thermostat was no good (no continuity). I installed a new one and it produced heat for around 30 minutes and quit heating. I took it apart and the thermostat was blown again. I put another new stat in and the same thing happened again, 30 min. of heat then blows stat. I checked the heating coils and they are not shorted to ground. I also installed new ductwork to the outside before the last blown stat. Any ideas where to look next?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.